Nitrogen Generator 6800
CP Series Modular System
This system features our patent pending GENERON® 6800-CP Membrane Modules. These are specially designed for industrial applications to reach higher efficiency at a lower cost by removing the outer shell that our 6800 Modules typically use. This results in a lighter overall design, and simpler integration with our Kwik Connect Manifold system. Maintenance is as easy as removing the side panel and changing out any element.
Reliable nitrogen membranes are the heart of a nitrogen generation system. GENERON® Membrane Modules have been at the forefront of the industry for over 50 years. Our research and development team in California works to continuously improve the performance and durability of our membranes.
After the installation of your new product, we offer you our best customer service team. The GENERON Parts and Service department provides maintenance and technical support worldwide, and can be reached online or through your GENERON sales representative.
Benefits of TRITON2 Nitrogen Generator:
- Ultra compact design
- Lowest energy consumption of available commercial membrane systems
- Designed for ease of installation and maintenance
- Meets NEC standards
- Able to Deliver 2000+ CFM N2 @ 95% Purity per Cabinet
- Integrated Oxygen Analyzer with Zirconium Oxide Sensor
- Oxygen Sensor Calibration Connection Port Available
- Kwik Connect Manifold
- UL® certified electrical panel Available
- GENERON Patent Pending 6800-CP Modules
- Air Sure Multi-Stage Compressed Air Pretreatment System Available
- PLC System with HMI Available
- Automatic Purity Control Valve Available
- Flanged Off-Spec Air Vent – 3″ (DN 75) Available
- Flanged Permeate Port – 8″ (DN 200) Available
|Parameters||*Dimensions:||4′-0″ L x 4′-0″ W x 8′-0″ H|
|Power Requirement:||600-800 WATT @120 VAC Supply|
|Inlet Air Connection:||4″ (DN 100) 150# RF|
|N2 Outlet Connection:||3″ (DN 75) 150# RF|
|Model||Pressure||Nitrogen Flow Rate / Purity|
|Flow and pressure values are averages with tolerances of ±4%. Performance data based on 80°F (27°C) Inlet temperature at Membrane. Standard Conditions: 68°F (20°C) and 14.696 psi (1 atm).
Custom sizes are available upon request.