Fuel Gas Conditioning
At remote locations and offshore platforms, fuel choices are limited. GENERON® simple and compact membrane fuel gas conditioning systems help eliminate equipment down time and corrosion issues, minimize maintenance and de-rate requirements, and lengthen equipment life by treating the raw gas available at the site and help generate a better quality fuel gas.
GENERON® manufactures its own packages and membrane filters in California and Texas as well as complete systems and solutions. We work directly with our clients providing the most cost effective and efficient solutions.
Fuel is conditioned to meet requirements for specific engine or turbine manufacturers. The gas quality requirements specified as the MN (methane number), CAT MN, WI (Wobbe Index), WKI (Waukesha Knock Index), heating value (Btu/scf), or total inerts (CO2 + N2)
requirement can be easily met.
The GENERON® Advantage
- Extensive Experience – custom designed fuel gas conditioning skids
- State-of-the-art Membrane – high recoveries
- Simple Solution – no moving parts, minimal maintenance
- Remote Operation – Minimal attention required, fully automated systems
- Minimal Losses – low HC losses
- No Chemicals – environmentally friendly
RELATED GENERON PRODUCTS:
In a typical GENERON® fuel gas conditioning treatment membrane system the feed gas is first filtered to remove any particles and liquid condensate. The gas is then enters the GENERON® membrane filters.
The CO2 as well as any H2S, H2O, heavy hydrocarbons permeate preferably through the membrane. The non-permeated gas, mainly CH4, remains at pressure and is the product gas.
Fuel Gas Conditioning Process
FUEL GAS TREATMENT SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
- Feed gas pressures up to 1,000 psig (69 barg)
- Flow rates to 100 MMSCFD
- Adjust heating value 1000-1100 btu/scf
- Lower dew point
- Meets MN, WKI, Wobbe Index, Inerts requirements