PSA Oxygen Generator
The PSA cycle is very similar to the VPSA. The main difference is that the PSA process operates at much higher pressures. The operating pressures of a pressure swing adsorption oxygen generator are normally at 100 PSIG. This allows for the elimination of the Vacuum step necessary in both the VSA and VPSA process as during the vent cycle there is sufficient pressure differential to allow for the release of the Nitrogen from the Zeolite during the regeneration step of the process.
PSA O2 Generator Product Offerings
Applications of Generon Industrial Oxygen Generation Systems
- Chemical Operations where higher pressure oxygen is required
- Glass Furnaces
- Steel Mills
- Oxygen output is 20% higher than other standard systems
- Purities to 93% (+/- 2 %)
- Flows from 0.4 to 52 NM3/Hr. (14 to 1,950 scfh)
- PLC Control for reliable, accurate control of system. System is equipped w/ panel displayed error indicator.
- System is designed w/ ease of service and maintenance. Pre-filtration system ensures superior equipment life w/ periodic maintenance.
- Fully automatic operation
- Oxygen Buffer vessel
- Upgraded PLC, w/ 2 or 4 lines of display. With additional I/O capacity. Telemetry and remote display and operation also available.
- Cabinet or Containerized Systems
- Oxygen Analyzer, integrated with auto vent to ensure gas purity prior to your process
- Turn-key systems with process buffer tanks, feed compression, booster compression (w/ cylinder filling option)
- Flowmeter to measure product output