GENERON is a vertically integrated company offering turnkey system design and manufacturing to our customers. The technologies and processes outlined are provided to our internal divisions and our family of companies, as well as offered to our diverse customer base. Our internal services and related companies were formed as a result of GENERON’s goal to provide our customers with the highest quality products in a timely manner. Often times purchasing these services from outside sources compromises the company’s ability to offer the highest quality and timely schedule that is acceptable to our customers.
The additional services below, are critical to a system design and overall quality. This was one of the main driving forces for GENERON to invest in the equipment and personnel to ensure that our final products, manufactured in GENERON facilities, exceed our customer’s expectations.
When you purchase one of our systems you can be assured that 100% of the engineering, fabrication, and quality control were the responsibility of GENERON!
Instrumentation and Tubing
GENERON offers tubing installation and integration, bending for fabrication, and instrumentation mounting & installation for all systems, including:
- Compression, Flared, JIC, tubing and fittings
- Autoclave Medium and High pressure tubing & fittings
- Pipe Bending and Fabrication
- Our certified technicians bend tubing & pipe to ASME B31.3
- Our certified welding technicians weld Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Pipe of all grades and configurations to customer specifications
Electrical Panels & Controls
- UL /CUL certified electrical panel shop
- Panel assembly to NEC standard
- Full PLC programming
CNC Machining Centers
GENERON’s machining centers support multiple internal company divisions as well as selected outside clients.
- Turning & Boring up to 48 inches diameter and 80 inches length
- Vertical & Horizontal Milling
On Site Services
GENERON offers a full complement of On Site Services through its wholly owned Service Company, Global Nitrogen and Oil Field Services, consisting of the following:
- Portable Nitrogen Generators – Multiple packages in stock, ready to mobilize, Purities of 95% to 99.9%, with flow rates up to 2,000 scfm (3400 Nm3/hr)
- Primary Compressor Packages – Multiple packages in stock, ready to mobilize, with flow rates up to 2,000 scfm (3400 Nm3/hr) at 500 psig (34.5 bar)
- Booster Compression Packages – Multiple packages in stock, ready to mobilize, with flow rates up to 1500 scfm (2548 Nm3/hr) at 5,000 psig / 345 bar
- Compressed Air Dryers – Flow rates to 1,500 scfm (2548 Nm3/hr) at -100° F (-73°C) PDP
- Hydrostatic Pressure Testing of pipelines, Chemical Plant Equipment, and Oil & Gas Applications
- A fully Certified (both Onshore and Offshore) Service Team is available for On Site operations to support our clients requirements.