Low and High Pressure Gas Treatment Systems
As a specialist in air and gas compressor, filtration and drying systems, GENERON provides complete system design, installation and on-going maintenance for your system. Our engineers will assist you in determining the best system design for your application. GENERON accommodates low ambient, outdoor, offshore, marine or hazardous location design requirements.
With a complete line of Compressors, Boosters and Air Systems, Aftercoolers, Dryers, Filters, ASME Tanks, Vacuum Pumps, Blowers, Lubricant, Parts & Repairs, High Pressure, Low Pressure, 0 to 2000 CFM, Compact with or without Wheels, GENERON is your total solutions provider.
GENERON systems are used in applications and industries including: vapor recovery, CO2 removal, chemical and petrochemical industries, wastewater treatment, process vacuum, and environmental processes just to name a few.
GENERON has built thousands of packages that operate globally using most major OEM brands. With regulations like Quad O, it’s important to be knowledgeable and prepared. GENERON helps meet compliance regulations and improve efficiency. For more information contact our professional engineering team at +1.713.937.5200 or using our online form.
- Oil Free and Oil Lubricated Air & Gas Compressor Packages up to 10,000 psig
- Custom Engineered Compression Solutions
- Custom Controls and Automation
- Air or Liquid Cooling Systems
- Factory Testing and On-Site Start-Up Training
- Onshore and Offshore Applications
- Thousands of systems installed and operating worldwide
- 40+ years Industry experience
- ISO Certified Facility
- ASME Certified Shop
- UL/CSA Certified Panel Shop
- Turnkey Management and Consultative Services
- Global Product and Parts Support
- Maintenance & Service programs
- Compact Packages
- Consultative and Design services available
AUTHORIZED PACKAGER OF
LeROI, Sullair, Howden Roots, FPZ, Gardner Denver, RotorComp, Kaeser, Ingersoll Rand, Kobelco, GEA, Mycom, York, GE, Ariel, RIX, HyComp, HII, Bauer, Sauer, Corken, LMF, and SIAD
GENERON service personnel are factory trained and certified with global service centers ensuring product support 24 / 7.
Factory Testing and On-Site Start-Up Training