Nitrogen generator | nitrogen membrane marine & offshore systems
- Cargo Hold and Hull Fumigation
- Cargo Hold Inerting / Oxidation Control
- FPSO (Floating Production, Storage & Offloading Systems)
- LNG / LPG
- Transporting Perishable Goods
The GENERON® Marine Skid Series is ideal where low to medium Nitrogen flow rates are required in a small footprint. GENERON® Skid Series is designed and manufactured using the patented GENERON® Hollow Fiber Membranes. These highly engineered systems produce high flow rates in a range of cabinet and skid designs with an average 30% smaller footprint.
The GENERON® membrane module contains over a million fibers. Compressed feed air is passed down the bores of the fibers at one end of the module with enriched nitrogen product gas exiting from the opposing end. Oxygen and water vapor are selectively removed and vented from the feed air as it flows to the other end of the module.
Our ISO 9000, ASME, PED, UL 508A/CSA-C22.2 and GOST certified facilities and shops in Texas and California ensure the highest-standards are met and your expectations exceeded.
- Capacity: 350-2,500 Nm3/hr
- Certified: ALL Class Societies
- Compression: Dual Integrated Water Cooled Screws
- Purity: Min 95% Inert Gas, Max 99.9%
- Nitrogen Dew Point: -65%°C up to -85°C
- Optional: Custom designed container for hazardous area on deck installation.
- DNV Approved Cabinets
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Low operation pressures
- Minimal installation and operating cost
- No hazardous storage
- Certified on-site training & personnel programs
- Maintenance and parts support programs